You think he’s going to want to stay indoors just because it’s cold outside? We didn’t think so either. That’s why we created the Rugged Peak—one of our most insulated jackets, it offers maximum warmth so he can pack in as many sled runs as he wants without getting chilled.
New this season, the Rugged Peak mixes the casual attitude of a snowboarder jacket with the serious performance of Omni-Heat® thermal reflective technology and fully seam-sealed, waterproof construction. When he’s headed to the mountain, an adjustable snap-back powder skirt keeps snow from creeping in where it doesn’t belong. Two roomy hook-and-loop closure chest pockets hold ski passes and more; a goggle pocket, media pockets and interior security pocket keep all his gear in its rightful place. Because winter play can mean low-light conditions, reflective detailing keeps him visible for added safety.
- Fabric: Shell: 100% nylon Transverse Twill. Lining: 100% polyester taffeta. Insulation: 50% polyester/50% recycled polyester, 100g
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective and insulated
- Omni-Tech® waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Removable, adjustable storm hood
- Adjustable snap back powder skirt
- Interior security pocket
- Media pocket with cord management
- Length: 26”