Rain jackets are no laughing matter—a bad one will ruin your day, a good one will change your life. The ultra-breathable, supremely waterproof Trek Settin’ is definitely the latter.
It’s armed with Omni-Dry®, our highest level of waterproof-breathability, making it the perfect foul-weather armor for high-octane activities. The 2-layer twill face fabric is rich and soft, while Invizzip™ zippers with textured OT100 fabric around the zipper pulls deliver a dose of techy chic. Underarm vents zip open to further disperse excess heat, with 2-way zipper pulls that allow you to customize the amount of ventilation. The attached storm hood features a bonded brim to keep the rain off your face and drawcord adjustability for move-with-you functionality. Velcro adjustability at the cuffs lets you customize your fit for comfort and security.
- Fabric: Shell: 100% polyester 2L 50 denier twill. Lining: 57% recycled polyester/43% polyester mesh
- Omni-Dry ultrabreathable-waterproof and fully seam sealed
- Attached adjustable storm hood
- Underarm venting
- Waterproof zipper-closed pockets
- OT100 detail around zip pockets
- Center back length: 27”