When 550-fill-power down meets 40g Omni-Heat Thermal insulation, magic happens. The Voodoo Falls 590 TurboDown Jacket retains nearly every degree of body heat and is one of the warmest, softest, and lightest jackets we make. A durable water resistant shell with grid baffling provides a snug, close-to-body look and feel.
This product is made with 100% responsibly sourced down. We are committed to ensuring the highest industry animal welfare guidelines. Learn More »
590 TurboDown™ Insulation
Drawcord adjustable hem
Interior security pocket
Omni-Heat™ thermal reflective
Zippered hand pockets
Binding at cuffs
Water resistant fabric
Shell: 100% nylon
Lining: Omni-Heat™ Reflective 100% polyester
TurboDown Insulation: 550 Fill Power Down, 80% Duck Down, 20.0% Duck Feather + 40g Microtemp XF II 100% polyester
Insulation: Responsibly-sourced down
Omni-Heat™ Reflective Thermal Reflective Warmth
Magic in a littlesilver dot.
Breathable material with little silver dots that reflect body heat.
Men's Voodoo Falls 590 TurboDown™ Jacket - Big is rated
3.5 out of
Rated 5 out of
December 2016 PurchaseI purchased one online from Columbia and I'm glad I did. For an extremely lightweight winter down coat it's warmth is second to none. I wear a fleece jacket underneath it for an added layer and keep toasty even in single digit temps.
If you are outdoors a lot and wish to keep warm, I highly recommend this jacket.
Date published: 2017-01-08
Rated 2 out of
Waste of moneyThis jacket sounds good in theory, but turns out to be complete waste. The good parts are jacket is light and not restrictive. However that's where the good ends.
- not warm at all, at least not for north east. I don't get cold that easily, but this jacket is not really good for below 40 degrees.
- the sleeves have a non-adjustable opening that's made with an elastic material that is too big in it's relaxed state leaving a hole around your wrist.
The biggest issue with the jacket is quality.
- There are feathers coming out of it everywhere and not just at the seams, the feathers actually making it through the outer shell.
- there are threads getting pulled out of everywhere. I keep cutting them off, but more show up.
- the collar doesn't seem to have any insulation in it at all, making it fairly useless. Now I don't know if that's by design, or again quality of how it was made, but the fact remains that the collar is not useful.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online or in-store. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.