Women’s Whirlibird™ Interchange Jacket
Visitors who viewed this item also viewed
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective and insulated liner
- Omni-Tech waterproof/breathable critically seam sealed
- Omni-Shield advanced repellency liner
- Zip-in and 3-point Interchange System
- Removable, adjustable storm hood
- Underarm venting
- Drawcord, adjustable hem
- Adjustable, snap back powder skirt
- Interior security pocket
- Waterproof zipper
- Zip-closed pockets
- Goggle pocket
- Thumb holes
- Adjustable outer cuff-inner comfort cuff
- Center back length: 27”
- Omni-Tech Shell
100% polyester Legacy Twill Plaid Print or 100% polyester Legacy Twill Geo Ombre
- Shell lining
100% nylon embossed taffeta
- Omni-Shield Inner Jacket
100% polyester 30D Windowpane Triple ripstop
- Omni-Heat lining
100% polyester Thermal Reflective Microtex
- Omni-Heat Insulation
50% polyester/50% recycled polyester OH, 100g
Thermal Reflective Warmth
Waterproof. Breathable. Guaranteed.
Water and Stain Repellent
- 2015-11-27 T17:28:39.306-06:00
- bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
- cp-1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_59, tr_59
- loc_en_US, sid_SL7901, prod, sort_default
Size & Fit Guide
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
How to Measure
How to Measure
- Fold up at dotted line.
Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface.
Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|UPS Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|UPS 2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|UPS Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|Free Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online or in-store. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
See our Customer Service section for more details. Visit Customer Service
Ship for Free