This winter shoe features a textile and synthetic upper, waterproof seam-sealing, and rubber outsole. Read more >
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
Playgrounds can be tough on shoes but the Big Kids' Firecamp Sledder II with a seam-sealed waterproof upper and a durable Omni-Grip traction outsole is up for the challenge. Great for adventures off the playground, too.Features:
- A durable textile and waterproof shoe Perfect for a wet day on the playground
- Cupsole construction
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
- Techlite™ lightweight cushioned midsole
- Textile and PU upper Waterproof seam-sealed membrane bootie construction
- Style# 1753401
Size & Fit
Big Kids' Shoes
Little Kids' Shoes
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Big Kids' Firecamp™ Sledder II Waterproof Shoe is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Liana96 from Great waterproof shoes Very nice shoes! Light, comfortable, waterproof and in good quality. So I would like to choose more Columbia shoes and highly recommend them.
Date published: 2018-09-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by butong2025 from very nice show for a 9 years old boy this is a really nice shoe cool, the only thing is size a little smaller than the regular number
Date published: 2018-08-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sarahj4 from Excellent kid shoe This shoe is comfortable and keeps my son’s feet dry in the rainy Portland weather. Also looks like a normal tennis shoe so my son enjoys wearing them unlike his rain boots.
Date published: 2017-11-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Paulus from Happy kid! Great grip sole and good build for a demanding kid. Good looking too.
Date published: 2017-10-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dizzle84 from Daughter loves them I wanted waterproof tennis shoes for the kids to better deal with these Portland wet seasons. My daughter likes them a lot and I am happy they will keep her feet dry.
Date published: 2017-10-15
Back to Top