A rugged, comfortable mid top kids’ trail boot with a durable waterproof leather upper. Read more >
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
READY TO HIKE A kids' takedown of our classic hiking boot built to keep their feet dry and comfortable from muddy trails to snowy streets. BUILT TOUGH Featuring a waterproof upper, ultralight midsole cushioning, and a high-traction outsole.Features:
- Waterproof seam-sealed membrane bootie construction
- Waterproof PU coated leather upper
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
- Style# 1719311
- Upper: Leather
- Midsole: Techlite™ EVA
- Outsole: Omni-Grip™ Rubber
Size & Fit
Big Kids' Shoes
Little Kids' Shoes
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Big Kids' Newton Ridge™ Waterproof Hiking Boot is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Laly from Nice booth My son likes his new boot. he is ready for our next aventure.
Date published: 2017-12-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Core from Excellent hiker for kids! Purchased two pair for my children. They have very robust outsoles with excellent traction for a myriad of surfaces. The leather is very soft yet durable. The kids love the insoles and noted they were very comfortable. We hike the mountains after the spring thaw, and I have no doubt these will last a few seasons until they grow out of them. Very happy with the purchase!
Date published: 2017-04-13
Back to Top