This warm, waterproof mid-high hiker is built to keep little trail blazers trekking on. Read more >
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
LIGHT AND COMFY HIKERThis warm, waterproof mid-high hiker is built to keep little explorers trekking on.MADE FOR RUGGED TRAILSFeaturing a waterproof seam-sealed membrane, lightweight cushioned midsole, and enforced-grip outsole for added traction on rugged terrain.Features:
- Textile upper with leather overlays
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof seam sealed bootie membrane
- Techlite™ lightweight cushioned midsole
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
- Style# 1789971
- Upper: Textile / Leather Overlays
- Midsole: Techlite™ EVA
- Outsole: Omni-Grip™ Rubber
Size & Fit
Big Kids' Shoes
Little Kids' Shoes
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Big Kids’ Peakfreak™ XCRSN Mid Waterproof Boot is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by OutdoorPERU from Great Product Bought the boots for my son. He absolutely loves the colour combination. He has tried them and they fit perfectly, super comfortable. Looking forward to keep putting them to the test in the Andes.
Date published: 2018-12-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by shaggy505 from Easy Break In Good fit and material, we've done a few hikes with no complaints. Material isn't super rigid which is great for kids and breaking them in.
Date published: 2018-10-31
Back to Top