A lightweight and waterproof multi-sport shoe built to perform in rugged conditions. Read more >
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
TRAIL-READY PERFORMANCEA lightweight multi-sport shoe built to perform and protect in rugged conditions and terrain.SURE FOOTINGFeaturing waterproof and seam-sealed construction, superior cushioning, and advanced traction for sure-footed comfort.Features:
- Textile upper with leather overlays
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof seam sealed bootie membrane
- Techlite™ lightweight cushioned midsole
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
- Style# 1789981
- Upper: Textile / Leather Overlays
- Midsole: Techlite™ EVA
- Outsole: Omni-Grip™ Rubber
Size & Fit
Big Kids' Shoes
Little Kids' Shoes
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Big Kids’ Peakfreak™ XCRSN Waterproof Shoe is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Annie050244 from Excellent Performance. I bought this for my daughter in Scouts, as they were doing a 15Km hike. After the hike, she told me that it was a bit too big, though I bought a 3, and her normal size (depending on brand) is 2, which means it was my fault. She also said that other kids with different shoes, had injured and painful feet, and she didn't. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2019-01-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Gilly1331 from Outstanding Shoe This shoe was pruchase for my daughter. Great for the wet winter months, great for hiking in the mountains. She says it is extremely comfortable and good traction. They are very durable. The only issue she has is the laces, they come untied easily.
Date published: 2018-11-01
Back to Top