A warm, waterproof, slip-on boot featuring a recycled felt liner and seam-sealed construction. Read more >
A lightweight, supportive winter boot that utilizes water and wind-proof nylon and a removable felt liner to keep feet and toes warm and dry during cold weather activities.Features:
- Water and wind proof nylon
- Adjustable elastic instep strap for secure fit
- Drawstring with barrel lock closure
- Reflective heel logo for safety
- Removable 6mm washable, recycled felt liner
- Insulation rated -25F/32C
- One-piece injection molded TPR
- Waterproof materials and construction method
- Weight: size 1, ½ pair = 16.2 oz/460 g
- Shaft Height: 9 in / 23 cm
- Style# 1486021
Size & Fit
Big Kids' Shoes
Little Kids' Shoes
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Children’s Powderbug™ Plus II is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by minigrl from Boy's Boots Perfect These boots are perfect for my 5 yr old boy. I was a bit worried about them being difficult to get on due to not have a zip up closure but my son has no probs slipping them on and securing them. They are great quality too, as expected from Columbia, GREAT PRICE!
Date published: 2015-02-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by Olga78 from concerns about waterproof Our son was wearing them for two seasons. First winter was perfect, second we had problems. every time coming back from being outside when it was not really cold but more wet, his feet were wet. I had to remove the inside and let the boots dry. For some reason they stopped being waterproof... That's why even don't know what to do this winter buy the same or not.
Date published: 2014-09-03
Back to Top