GO AHEAD.TRY AND GET DIRTY.
Helps you stay clean and dry by resisting absorption of liquids.
A tough, super-versatile daypack, featuring our Backdraft™ ventilated back panel, a padded, zip-closed laptop compartment, and an Omni-Shield® water-shedding exterior to protect the pack’s contents from foul weather.Features:
- Omni-Shield advanced repellency shields pack’s contents from the weather
- Backdraft ventilated back panel
- Tricot-lined exclusive access padded laptop compartment
- Dense EVA foam shock absorbing insert on laptop compartment
- Soft tricot-lined electronics pocket
- Sternum strap with rescue whistle and removable hip belt
- Compression straps
- Internal organizer
- Dual water-bottle pockets and elastic stow pocket
- Reinforced haul loop
- Reflective safety accents and reflective zipper pulls
- Dimensions: 20” x 13” x 8.5”
- Style# 1423602
- Omni-Shield 420D ripstop, 600D junior ballistic polyester. 600D Tarmaq
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Drifter™ II Backpack is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by bnbmike from Good Day Pack I have been using this pack for easy day hikes. Well padded lots of room for lunch, waters and a jacket plus the first-aid kit and basic gear for a day in the woods.
Date published: 2015-07-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Johnguy from Good Buy Worth the money. Though the water bottle holder is a bit snug. Overall best pack I've owned.
Date published: 2012-10-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by StudentwithTextbooks from Love It! I bought the backpack in purple and it looks just like the picture. The straps are extremely comfortable and I can barely feel the weight on my shoulders. The pockets themselves are a bit tight and small, I'm hoping they'll loosen up a bit but that's my only complaint with this.
Date published: 2012-08-24
Back to Top