A low-drop, comfy, wicking, thermo-moldable running shoe insole with a rebound heel pad and arch support. Read more >
Happier trails with multi-directional support and impact absorbing cushioning.
ADD PEP IN YOUR STEPDesigned for running shoes with a minimal drop, this wicking, thermo-moldable insole adds arch support and extra comfort to every step.Features:
- A cushioned and supportive custom fit insole (6mm thick) PRFRM thermo-moldable top layer and thermo
- Style# 1747041
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Enduro-Sole™ LP Insole is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by bvane from Got a size 11 They fit perfectly in the boot. The only thing these aren't the type you cut they shrink with heat. I didnt have to do any of that they fit perfectly.
Date published: 2018-11-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by BMeaks from Montrail Insoles I have 2 sets from pre-Columbia days - very happy with them to this day. Just got 2 new sets with C branding. Colby is right, they shrink when heated and the surface material on top delaminates from the footbed during heating. You have to be careful to avoid ridging of the surface material at the edges and on the surface while it cools. The pre C-branded ones I have did not have the same issue. That the insoles shrink and it's not advertised isn't cool. I recommende this product to informed buyers. I suggest buying them a size up and trim them down. to suit your footwear. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2017-10-17
Rated 2 out of 5 by Colby from Buy large Out of the box it's comfortable and fits, but be wary to heat them as instructed, they shrink and DO NOT expand to original size. Plus the fabric lining folds over itself.
Date published: 2017-09-07
Back to Top