- Insulated, 80gsm
- Zippered hand pockets
- Style# 1720301
- Lining: 100% nylon 210T taffeta
- Insulation: 80g Microtemp XF II 100% polyester
Size & Fit
Women's Body Measurement (Inches)
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
|XS | 2||32-33||25.5-26.5||34.5-35.5|
|S | 4-6||34-35||27.5-28.5||36.5-37.5|
|M | 8-10||36-37.5||29.5-30.5||38.5-40||29.5||32||34.5|
|L | 12-14||39-40.5||32-33.5||41.5-43|
|XL | 16-18||42-44.5||35.5-37.5||45-47|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement. Performance
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind. Active
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion. Modern Classic / Regular
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement. Relaxed
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Gondola Grade™ Jacket is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jheng from Nice.... ReallyReally nice I got the dark gray color. I would like to buy other color.
Date published: 2017-01-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by Cari16 from Nice jacket I really like this jacket, however it fits a bit snug. I can barely zip it with a thin layer underneath. I ordered xl, which is what I've always purchased in other Columbia styles. Consider ordering a size up.
Date published: 2017-01-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sharmain46 from Size This jacket runs small, and even with me buying a size larger for more room it was a tight fit.
Date published: 2016-12-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by mexirican from Great Gave it as a gift. But got a great compliment.
Date published: 2016-12-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by JlwTN from Great coat for the price High quality great coat for the price. My daughter loves it!
Date published: 2016-12-29
Rated 1 out of 5 by Prem from Very light This is more of a spring jacket. Not worth the $$ even on deal. Considering returning this but need to think about the shipping charges that customer needs to pay. Nice strategy to sell more!
Date published: 2016-12-20
Back to Top