This product is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- TurboDown™ Wave eliminates cold spots with a wave of synthetic insulation between two layers of goose down
- Omni-Heat™ reflective lining
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable critically seam sealed
- 1000 TurboDown™ Insulation
- Water resistant fabric
- Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Drop tail
- Center Back Length: 31"
Uses: Ski / Snowsports
- Style# 1619811
- Shell: 87% nylon / 13% elastane 4-Way Stretch 2 Layer Cyberstretch MP
- 100% nylon ripstop
- Lining: 100% nylon Omni Heat™ Reflective 10D ripstop
- Insulation: 900 fill power water resistant goose down
- Omni-Heat™ Thermal Insulation, 100g
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Non-expedited shipments to the following areas can take up to six weeks:
- Puerto Rico
- US Virgin Islands
- APO addresses
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.