A rugged, comfortable, and waterproof low-top sneaker for little feet. Read more >
Rugged and comfortable with a waterproof, seam-sealed construction, this versatile kid’s shoe takes them off road with confidence, featuring a supportive cupsole and tons of traction.Features:
- Waterproof seam-sealed membrane bootie construction
- Combination suede, mesh, and PU upper
- Quick lace toggle system
- Cupsole midsole construction
- Rubber outsole
- Style# 1650262
Size & Fit
Big Kids' Shoes
Little Kids' Shoes
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Little Kids' Pisgah Peak™ Waterproof Shoe is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by OutdoorsyFam from A bit disappointed We bought these for our son and within a few days of wearing them the laces pretty much fell apart. Yes, it could be wear and tear, I guess, but we expected the laces to last more than a week. This is the first time it has happened with any shoes my son has ever worn so I don't think our use was at fault here. We ended up buying other laces and the rest of the shoe is okay.
Date published: 2016-11-24
Back to Top