This versatile shoe keeps feet secure, comfortable, and protected during all-day play outdoors. Read more >
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
FIRST WINTERWith a waterproof, lightweight shell and non-marking traction rubber soles, this is the perfect, easy entry boot for winter play.Features:
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
- Techlite™ lightweight flexible shell
- The perfect easy entry boot for kids that combines warmth and lightweight protection for any winter
- Waterproof PU coated leather and synthetic nylon
- Gusseted opening for easy entry
- Style# 1756242
Size & Fit
Big Kids' Shoes
Little Kids' Shoes
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Little Kids’ Rope Tow™ Kruser is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by serto34 from Great boots for winter I bought one for my 6 yo daughter and one for my son. They wear everyday and the boots keep very warm. It is a real waterproof boot.
Date published: 2019-02-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by ChristineL from Love them! I bought these boots for my son who is 4 and very active. They are easy for him to get on and off himself. They are flexible and comfortable to wear. And the keep him warm and dry. They do have a slimmer fit that I appreciate because they are not bulky or sloppy on his feet. I would highly recommend them. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2018-10-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kiel from This product is great & money value back for its use! My kid really like it, its light & it snugly fit on his feet! (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2018-10-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by Wheelz from Great Boot These are great boots and stylish. The only challenge I found is that the opening to put a foot inside is kind of tight. Once in, the boot fits nicely.
Date published: 2017-12-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Zaldy from Awesome Buy! The boots are very sturdy. My 5 year son is very picky when it comes to shoes especially boots. But this pair, after he tried, he just loved the comfy feeling. Size perfectly fits.
Date published: 2017-11-15
Back to Top