Versatile midsole with smooth-riding cushion support for road or trail.
Torsional rigidity and tough forefoot protection.
ABSOLUTELY DRYFor training days when the weather is foul, these trail shoes with our OutDry™ waterproof-breathable technology keep you absolutely dry.ULTRA-CUSHIONEDA pure foam midsole provides an exceptional underfoot feel with extra support and cushioning.SUPERIOR TRACTIONA performance rubber outsole with multi-directional lugs for stability means you’ll stay sure-footed on uneven terrain.Features:
- New TPU yarn, heat molded into mesh to add structure and protection reducing the weight with less
- Outdry™ waterproof, breathable construction
- Variable lacing system for customized fit/feel catering to a runner’s specific needs
- FluidFoam™ midsole for exceptional cushioning, flexibility and support
- Ride heights: 16mm heel / 10mm forefoot
- Extremely aggressive rubber outsole with directional lugs for durability
- 4mm outsole lug height
- Weight: 10.5 oz / 297 oz (Size 9, 1/2 pair)
Uses: Running / Training
- Style# 1826831
- Upper: Mesh
- Midsole: FluidFoam™
- Outsole: Rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Back to Top