Sized Big, this light, fast-drying pant zips off into 10" shorts and features UPF 50 and mesh briefs. Read more >
ENJOY THE SUN SAFELY.
Blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburn and long-term skin damage.
The convertible version of the technical Backcast Pant featuring zip-off legs that convert to shorts, the men’s Backcast Convertible Pant is as versatile as it gets—delivering all the quick-drying performance and lightweight comfort you need for splashing through rivers, fishing off docks, and rambling down beaches. UPF 50 sun protection shields you from the sun’s damaging rays, while a partial elastic waistband and interior mesh brief provide comfort and fit.Features:
- Omni-Shade™ UPF 50 sun protection
- Quick dry
- Partial elastic at waist
- Interior mesh brief
- Zip-off legs convert pant to 10" inseam short
- Relaxed Fit
Uses: Water, Fishing
- Style# 1543972
- 100% textured nylon poplin
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Men's Tall Sizing
|Pant Size||Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams|
Men's Big Sizing
|Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams Regular|
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Back to Top