HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
A comfortable canvas and suede shoe perfect for the boat or on land. Vented midsoles allow air and water to flow freely while high energy return midsole delivers lasting comfort. Non-marking wet grip outsole keeps you surefooted.Features:
- A comfortable vented shoe perfect for the boat or on land
- Canvas and suede
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking wet grip outsole with razor siping
- Techlite™ midsole, superior cushion, high energy return Vent midsole ports
- Style# 1718411
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Bahama™ Boat PFG Shoe is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mextera from What have I waited for? These shoes are amazing, I love the way they fit and feel. I am now looking at other styles I cannot wait to try some others on the boat this summer.
Date published: 2018-05-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by MICKINLEY from Great Function with Smooth Styling First off these boat shoes look awesome!!! The colors match/contrast very well as does the materials. Keeps your feet from sweating due to the venting which is a step up from convential boat shoes. Also if you get them wet or submerge them the water runs right out of them and they dry fairly fast unlike leather boat shoes. Hoping that these hold up as well as the leather ones do.
Date published: 2018-03-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Eddie034 from Boat shoes Good comfort shoes recommend
Date published: 2017-08-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jag4411 from Great overall shoe Great boat shoe. Drys fast, very breathable, and took only one night to wear them in. I don't love the shoelaces as they don't fit the boat shoe feel. Would prefer a thinner wax style lace. Also found the soles to be a little slippery in rough terrain. My daughter got her fishing line caught on a tree. It was a low tree with a slow grade so I thought I might be able to shimmy up but the shoes couldn't handle it. I know that is a little outside of their intended purpose but it is a day in the life of this outdoorsman/dad :) Overall very satisfied and would recommend and repurchase
Date published: 2017-08-21
Back to Top