Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
Laid-back and versatile, this slip-on PFG shoe printed in Mossy Oak camo features a light and cool vented construction that’s specifically designed to facilitate airflow and encourage water evacuation, making it ideal for fishing and other activities around the water. The high-traction rubber outsole is razor siped for superior gripping power on wet surfaces, and the Techlite midsole is equally supportive and cushioning for lasting all-day comfort.Features:
- Combination of canvas and leather upper
- TECHLITE™ midsole, superior cushion, high energy return
- Vent midsole ports
- Omni-GRIP™ non-marking wet grip outsole with razor siping
- Weight: 10.3 oz. / 304 g
- Style# 1678051
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Bahama™ Vent Camo PFG Shoe is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by wilderredfish from Boat Shoes I love these shoes ! Quick to put on and light as a feather. They are soo comfortable !
Date published: 2016-07-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by Ken61 from Great boat shoe. Quick drying and excellent traction on wet decks, wood or fiber glass. Non-marking sloe. This is my second pair.
Date published: 2016-05-22
Back to Top