Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
Caution: These super-comfortable, vented and distressed canvas shoes can lead to conversations that end like this: “I’m sorry, what were you saying? I just went to the Bahama’s for a few seconds.” It’s like wearing a vacation on your feet.Features:
- Ventilated casual slip-on design for comfort and versatility
- Distressed canvas upper
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Midsole ports for air ventilation and cooling
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking wet traction rubber outsole
- Weight: size 9, ½ pair = 7.2 oz / 206 g
Uses: Water, Fishing
- Style# 1584321
Techlite™ lightweight technology
Midsole ports for air ventilation and cooling
Omni-Grip™ non-marking wet traction rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Bahama™ Vent II Shoe is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by JSB11 from Great shoe for wetwear This shoe is super light weight and very comfortable. The water draining feature is genius. The insole, though fairly thin, is still quite comfortable to walk and stand in. I think I'll get another pair!
Date published: 2015-10-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by AlexT from BAHAMA™ VENT II Very goooood! I liked!
Date published: 2015-09-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by DickStrong from Great Casual Shoe! I ordered this because it looks comfortable and like I can wear it with shorts, jeans, and khakis. They are comfortable, very light, and look great. Highly recommended.
Date published: 2015-09-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by CostaBill from Comfy Shoes These shoes are totally comfy and supportive. They are nice enough for casual outings but capable of just knocking around.
Date published: 2015-08-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kat01 from Great Shoes Got these for my husband for our vacation and he loved them immediately! Very comfortable and lightweight!
Date published: 2015-07-02
Back to Top