Casual in look but utilitarian in performance, these boat shoes grip the ground and resist stains. Read more >
Omni-Shield Blood ‘n Guts™
NO GUTS, NO GORY.
Prevents and removes stains without affecting breathability of the fabric.
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
ON OR OFF THE WATERWith a fishing-friendly construction and a casual look, this PFG shoe keeps clean with our water-and-stain resistant technology and dry with water ports.BOAT READYFeaturing laces for a snugger fit and responsive cushioning for comfort, these boat-style shoes grip wet surfaces with their rubber soles.Features:
- Combination of knit and leather upper
- Blood 'n Guts™ water and stain resistant treatment
- Techlite™ midsole, superior cushion, high energy return
- Vent midsole ports
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking wet grip outsole with razor siping
Uses: Water, Fishing
- Style# 1833421
- Upper: Knit / Leather
- Midsole: Techlite™
- Outsole: Omni-Grip™ Rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Back to Top