These trail running shoes are sure to be a favorite with great cushioning, flexibility, and support. Read more >
Versatile midsole with smooth-riding cushion support for road or trail.
MORE GRIP, LESS SLIP.
Multi-directional lugs deliver aggressive traction across all surfaces.
Torsional rigidity and tough forefoot protection.
BLAZE TRAILSPart of our Montrail line, this trail running shoe is highlighted by a soft, supple upper with an adaptable fit, and an enhanced mudguard. SOFT STEPAdvanced cushioning in the midsole helps protect your feet from rough terrain. SURE-FOOTEDThe outsole features multi-directional lugs for aggressive traction and forefoot protection from sharp, uneven ground.Features:
- New seamless mesh provides a softer step-in feel with sock-like fit and support
- Enhanced mudguard provides crucial abrasion resistance in key areas
- Improved collar gives a snug lock-down fit while the asymmetric gusset keeps out debris and allows for easier entry
- Full Length FluidFoam for exceptional cushioning, flexibility and support
- Ride heights: 20mm heel / 10mm forefoot
- Full length Gryptonite™ with flex grooves and TrailShield for enhanced protection
- 5mm outsole lug height
- Weight: 10.2 oz / 290g (Size 9, 1/2 pair)
- Style# 1747001
- Upper: Mesh
- Midsole: FluidFoam
- Outsole: Gryptonite™ Rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Bajada™ III Trail Running Shoe is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jamlin from One of my most favorite pair of shoes! I purchased these shoes on sale not really knowing how it would work out as I purchase them online I ordered my shoe size exactly and it was a perfect fit I love the grip on the bottom of these shoes excellent for hiking walking on trails super comfort, and support is great also. I also love that they are breathable shoes I would highly recommend these shoes especially for anybody that enjoys the outdoors and hiking or an awesome pair of shoes.
Date published: 2018-04-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Scop75 from Great shoe I've been very surprised at just how much I like this shoe. Sizing is true, cushioning and traction are great. Plenty of room in the toe box for my feet to splay while running, especially downhill, and the sole of the shoe offers plenty of traction.
Date published: 2018-04-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Raducea from Excellent product Nice colors, comfortable, quick shipping, always Columbia have the excellent gear. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2017-11-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by FlyingDutchman from Good comfortable trail shoe I've logged a little over 100 miles in this shoe and love it! It's run a bit bigger than other shoes that I've used from other companies but it's not too big that I'd recommend sizing down. Cushion and support is great. I've run a half marathon on concrete and trail in this shoe and worked good for both. Not the most responsive shoe to run fast intervals in but good for mid to long distance. Overall, good shoe. Look forward to logging some serious miles in them.
Date published: 2017-09-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by scrumfle from Great shoe but see review This shoe is great...comfortable, functional, looks great, feels mostly great. What does feeling mostly great mean? Length is spot on for the 11.5 I purchased. However this is the second Columbia shoe I've purchased that is great in every way but the width. This shoe runs a little wide and I wish it was slightly narrower. I really love the fact that these shoes have real laces that are not the round kind that keep on coming untied. These laces stay tied!
Date published: 2017-04-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dail42 from Columbia Montrail Delivers! From a general purpose and trail running perspective, these shoes are Awesome! Very light and breathable with good tread. The mid sole is just right for my foot and I can wear these all day/night with no discomfort. I highly recommend these shoes not only for trail running but for casual day wear.
Date published: 2017-03-15
Back to Top