Innovative warmth and a technical waterproof construction in a stylish leather lace up you can wear from the trail to the streets, all winter long. The men’s Bangor Omni-Heat boot keeps your feet toasty with 200g insulation and a thermal-heat-reflective lining, while a performance Michelen® Winter Compound outsole is specifically designed to support and grip in seriously cold conditions.
- Style# 1745981
- 200g insulation. Rated -25F/-32C., Waterproof seam-sealed construction., Nubuck Leather., Omni-Heat™ reflective lining.
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return.
- Michelin® Ice Control Technology in the outsole delivers superior ground control in snow and ice with no trade-off. Featuring perfect adherence and optimal flexibility, anti-slip 100% rubber combined with a specific tread design, firm grip to -30°C/-22°F and good abrasion resistance on and off the ice
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Non-expedited shipments to the following areas can take up to six weeks:
- Puerto Rico
- US Virgin Islands
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.