With grippy rubber and textile straps, this sandal goes from trail to stream without missing a step. Read more >
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
With grippy rubber and textile straps, this sandal goes from trail to stream without missing a step.Features:
- Hydrophobic webbing and thermoplastic buckles
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking wet traction rubber
- Weight: 10.5 oz / 298g (Size 9, 1/2 pair)
- Style# B471776
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Big Water Sandal is rated out of 5 by 7.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jcolumb from Excellent sandals, very comfortable ! These sandals are excellent, fit well, and very comfortable!
Date published: 2018-10-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Fenny from Comfortable sandal The Big Water sandal is a comfortable and well-made sandal. It's various point of adjustment, enhance a comfortable fit for all wearers.
Date published: 2018-09-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dancerctry from Good Product These are great for the pool or beach!
Date published: 2018-09-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Skram from Sandal feels as part of my foot. Just as great as they look, can wear bare foot or with socks on very comfortable any way.
Date published: 2018-08-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by G1RDZ from Awesome buy! I wouldn’t say I’m thrifty...but this is an awesome deal! I used my reward bucks, got free shipping...an absolute steal. Comfortable. Stylish. Very satisfied buyer.
Date published: 2018-08-23
Rated 3 out of 5 by Laurent from Rough around the edges Love the shoe, love the looks and the comfort. The only issue comes from the pads of plastic around the ankles that started digging into my foot while walking. I filed them down a bit, but still feels like they need a bit more work to feel comfortable.
Date published: 2018-05-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jeffrey97306 from Very Nice River Sandals I bought a size 9 and typically wear a 9-9.5 in shoes and boots. I mite have been better off with a size 8 as the size runs a bit long but the straps were a little tight around my foot and ankle. What I mean by "long" is the Straps are Perfect on my size 9's but, the footbed is a little long in the toe area. However still Great Summer/River Sandals.
Date published: 2018-03-01
Back to Top