Omni-Shield Blood ‘n Guts™
NO GUTS, NO GORY.
Prevents and removes stains without affecting breathability of the fabric.
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
These boat shoes are perfect for both work and play. They feature a classic nubuck leather design highlighted by a comfort system footbed for extra support and cushioning. Your feet will enjoy their ventilated canvas and performance-boosting outsole. Finally, a water and stain resistant treatment keeps you looking sharp. Follow the road.Features:
- Nubuck leather and canvas upper
- Blood 'n Guts™ water and stain resistant treatment
- Lower profile midsole
- TECHLITE™ comfort system footbed for extra support and cushioning
- TECHLITE™ midsole, superior cushion, high energy return
- Air-flow and water drainable midsole ports
- Omni-GRIP™ non-marking wet grip outsole with razor siping
- Weight: 11.1 oz. / 316 g
- Style# 1670721
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Boatdrainer™ Fly PFG Shoe is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Typewriterboy from Casual Comfort These shoes were comfortable right out of the box. I bought them three months ago as a change-up to my Sperry Topsiders -- and was pleased to discover that the Boatdrainer has considerably more cushioning, plus a roomier toe box (and is slightly roomier in general). A great shoe for everyday, casual comfort. And -- bonus points -- the lacing doesn't come untied like the Sperry rawhide.
Date published: 2016-09-06
Back to Top