The surefooted and lightweight Boatdrainers with wet-grip rubber and advanced repellency are a must have around the water, especially if you’re in a boat that needs bailing, but hopefully that water is a byproduct of reeling in trophy after trophy. In either case, the water-draining ports are going to come in very handy when you’re in or around water.Features:
- Nubuck leather and mesh upper
- Blood 'n Guts™ water and stain resistant treatment
- Techlite™ comfort system footbed for extra support and cushioning
- Techlite™ midsole, superior cushion, high energy return
- Lower durometer EVA for the ultimate in comfort and shock absorbency
- Air-flow and water drainable midsole ports
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking wet grip outsole with razor siping
- Weight: size 9, ½ pair = 11.1 oz / 316 g
- Style# 1584221
Nubuck leather and mesh
Blood 'n Guts™ water and stain resistant treatment
Lower durometer EVA
Air-flow and water drainable ports
Omni-Grip™ non-marking rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Boatdrainer™ II PFG Shoe is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by seapro from The best!. I've owned 3 pair so far wore 2 pair out, working on 3rd pair now. I wear them everywhere. Fishing, hunting, working, you name it they've been there in my world. I'm in North West FL.
Date published: 2018-01-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by DB13 from Overall a great shoe For half price these shoes were a bargain. I haven't used them on the boat yet, but for casual wear they are very comfortable. They offer excellent grip and traction so I imagine that they'll do well around water. They are a little narrow, and irritate my pinky toe. I have yet to get a blister however. With wearing socks a few times, I imagine that they'll stretch out a little and be fine. The fabric laces are fantastic vs the leather laces of traditional boat shoes and have yet to come untied. I don't know if I'd pay full price, but for 50% off I'd buy them without hesitation.
Date published: 2015-09-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by TexasTwister from Mens Boatdrainer ll PFG Shoe (Cordovan) Awesome! Great on the boat and dried fast when i got out of the water. No socks! No problem!
Date published: 2015-08-04
Back to Top