Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
This boat shoe is big on breathability; the Bonehead Vent’s classic style is perfect for casual summer days and the highly drainable, super ventilated construction will keep you cool, dry and comfortable. A removable footbed makes for easy cleaning while the responsive Techlite midsole features 3 lateral and 3 medial ports to facilitate water evacuation and air circulation, making them ideal for activities around the water.Features:
Combination of canvas and leather
Techlite™ midsole, superior cushion, high energy return
Air-flow and water drainable midsole ports
Omni-Grip™ non-marking wet grip outsole with razor siping
Weight: size 1, ½ pair = 8.5 oz/242 g
Uses: Water, Fishing, Travel
- Style# 1545651
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Bonehead™ Vent PFG is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by CaptBarry from the better boat shoe I love these shoes, intended as boat shoes but I now wear them around the house all day. Much preferred over the other brand of boat shoes. Top quality, I love Columbia products.
Date published: 2015-03-27
Back to Top