ENJOY THE SUN SAFELY.
Blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburn and long-term skin damage.
We’ve heard that some fancy places don’t allow blue jeans; if this crazy talk is true, then these straight-legged pants are the timeless, classic and street-legal alternative to denim. Broken twill 100% cotton with a fancy lining and whale pocketing. It’s how we beat the dress code.Features:
- Omni-Shade™ UPF 50 sun protection
- Straight leg
- Active Fit
- Style# 1578201
- 100% cotton twill
Size & Fit
Men's Body Measurement (Inches)
Inseam varies by item
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Bridge To Bluff™ Pant is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by JackOhio from These pants fit and have durability. I love these pants. They dry quickly, fit well, I do not get over heated when wearing them, and they have UV protection. For what more could aperson ask?
Date published: 2016-06-12
Rated 3 out of 5 by Charbug from Small These run pretty small on waist size.
Date published: 2016-02-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by Aduye from Bit small It qulity but bit tie need to fix
Date published: 2016-02-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by PATC1996 from Active fit I never knew difference in active fit vs relaxed etc. These are tighter in leg than I am used to. However do not restrict movement. No issues there or when sitting. Different fit than i am used to
Date published: 2015-12-21
Back to Top