BREATHABLE &GUARANTEED WATERPROOF.
Protection that's waterproof and breathable, guaranteed.
These insulated, waterproof-breathable winter pants will keep you warm and dry even in the worst weather conditions. Critically seam sealed, they feature an internal leg gaiter and reinforced cuff guards for increased protection and durability to withstand years of snowy play days and adventures.Features:
- Omni-Tech waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Internal leg gaiter
- Reinforced cuff guard
- Modern classic fit
- Style# 1481852
- Omni-Tech Shell
100% nylon Legacy twill
100% polyester tricot
100% polyester Microtemp XF II 60g
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Men's Tall Sizing
|Pant Size||Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams|
Men's Big Sizing
|Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams Regular|
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Bugaboo™ II Pant – Big is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Seanbay007 from Ski pants The bugaboo II pants in 4x was just what i needed in the waist,I’m a 42-44 waist,but the crouch is to tight in a 2x,so i figered i’ll Go 2 sizes up for a more baggy fit ! I Bought this product for fishing in cold weather !100% Satisfied
Date published: 2018-02-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by JChester from Ski Pants My wife bought me these ski pants for my birthday. The pants worked well. Having never had ski pants I didn't know what to expect. I was very pleased as the pants kept me warm and dry. They fit well but I wish I could adjust them in a bit more as I hope to lose weight. I would definitely buy these again or recommend them.
Date published: 2018-01-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by Al425 from Low rise The rise on these pants is very low and so if you have any kind of hip, you will need to go up a size.
Date published: 2018-01-19
Back to Top