Magic in a littlesilver dot.
Breathable material with little silver dots that reflect body heat.
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
This rugged original features an oiled, full-grain leather upper over thermal reflective liners and 100g’s of insulation to keep your toes toasty while an ultra-responsive midsole absorbs shock for all-day comfort and protection. Rocks, mud, gravel, ice? Forget it. The Bugaboot eats that stuff for breakfast.Features:
- Tweed/full grain leather upper
- Omni-Heat™ reflective lining
- 100g insulation
- Waterproof seam-sealed membrane bootie construction
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber outsole
- Weight: size 9, ½ pair = 20.6 oz / 586 g
- Style# 1626291
Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber outsole
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Bugaboot™ Original Omni-Heat™ is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Den1977 from Waterproof This boots are leaking .
Date published: 2016-12-30
Rated 4 out of 5 by OutThere from Just one caveat... The choice of boot lace seems an odd one, as the flat waxed cotton does not slip easily through the loops, making tying one's shoes more complicated than it ought to be. Maybe the laces will get less grabby with wear, but I'll probably just replace them. I anticipate many seasons of dry, warm comfort in this version of a duck boot.
Date published: 2016-03-02
Rated 2 out of 5 by HollywoodChuck from Little Support - Design Trumps Functionality I admired these boots and I bought them as a gift to me. Upon receiving them, my wife and I quickly realized the inside had no support, which is surprising because the exterior design gives the appearance of support. I have a mild overpronation with high arches and he decided he would not keep the boots.
Date published: 2016-01-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by yayahaka from Men’s Bugaboot™ Original Omni-Heat™ Great Pick-up!!! Great Boot!!!
Date published: 2015-11-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by GreenTeaBoba from Great feel Boots feel great and keep my feet insanely warm. Little hard to move around in when all the way laced up but that's not the boots fault. Gets me through the snow and keeps me warm. Great buy.
Date published: 2015-10-22
Back to Top