A waterproof seam-sealed, insulated, thermal reflective winter boot with durable hardware. Read more >
Magic in a littlesilver dot.
Breathable material with little silver dots that reflect body heat.
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
This waterproof, seam sealed and insulated camo winter boot is a true workhorse for everything from chopping wood to demanding multi-day winter hunting trips. Fortified with new hardware, including bombproof eyelets for easy and secure lacing, we’ve also added double rivets for durability. The reflective lining traps body heat to amplify the warming power of 200 grams of Omni-Heat® insulation. When terrain becomes truly treacherous and unpredictable, the dual compound high traction rubber keeps you safe and stable.Features:
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective, insulated
- Full waterproof seam sealed
- Full length Techlite shell and midsole for lightweight comfort and flexibility
- Full length Omni-Grip outsole with dual compound lug patterns
- Waterproof leather for unsurpassed warmth
- Articulated collar design lends freedom of movement without sacrificing protection
- Features a waterproof system which is superior in the ability to keep the moisture away from the foot
- 200 grams insulation rated -25F/-32C
- Weather sensitive outsole for multiple hardness for greater traction in extreme cold conditions
- Surprisingly lightweight
- Weight: size 9, ½ pair = 24 oz/680.39g
- Style# 1523961
Full waterproof seam sealed leather
200 grams Omni-Heat technology
Techlite lightweight technology
- OMNI-GRIP OUTSOLE
High traction rubber with dual-density for better traction over varied terrain
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Bugaboot™ Plus II Omni-Heat® Camo is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 8dave2 from Warm This is well made boot. It's the best boot I've had for winter wear. I have Raynauds Syndrome, I loses circulation in my toes hiking in cold and snow. I hike regularly. It makes no difference if it's raining, snowing or zero out. I pay a lot of attention to my gloves and boots. There must be something to the Omni Heat. However, even with these boots, I need to slip a warmer in the roomy toe box when the temp is low and the ground with snow cover is particularly cold.
Date published: 2014-02-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by yakdevil from Great Hunting and Winter Boot Warm, comfortable, sturdy, and waterproof - what more can you want? I've used these for an entire round of hunting seasons - deer, ducks, small game, and birds. They are comfortable for long days of walking and beating brush and warm enough to sit in a tree stand in below freezing temperatures. I've trudged through ankle deep water with no problem and used them in a foot of snow visiting relatives in the northeast and they haven't failed me yet.
Date published: 2014-01-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by FiNCrazy from Break them in! These boots are great! They fit like a glove and are very warm. They seem to be very well constructed and are comfortable.... well, comfortable after you break them in. Don't order these boots at the last minute when you think you need them. Take some time to break them in and get used to them before you decide to walk around in the woods all weekend or climb hills hunting. They offer a great amount of ankle support but at first they tend to be very stiff and not comfortable at the top. That all changes after some wear.
Date published: 2014-01-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by colin02 from Best Winter Boot Ever! I just recently moved to Crested Butte, CO it's in the negatives every night and feet of snow on the ground. This boot does it all; very comfortable, affordable, and extremely warm. Go Columbia!
Date published: 2013-12-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by DRB79 from bugaboot Great boot. Size is good. Very comfortable.
Date published: 2013-11-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by SNelms from Love this product This product is great it keeps my feet warm and dry and are very comfortable!
Date published: 2013-11-20
Back to Top