Magic in a littlesilver dot.
Breathable material with little silver dots that reflect body heat.
ULTIMATE TRACTION IN SNOW & ICE
Anti-slip rubber outsoles with specific tread design and firm grip to -30°C/-22°F.
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
COLD-WEATHER CLASSIC A reenergized update of our cold-weather classic. The durable yet lightweight upper is a waterproof and seam-sealed combo of leather, nylon, and webbing.ULTRA WARM The 200 grams of insulation and thermal-reflective lining retain warmth in sub-zero conditions.COMFORT AND GRIP The superior midsole cushioning and high-grip Michelin® outsole keep you comfortable and sure-footed.Features:
- Combination of leather, nylon, webbing and metal hardware
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction
- Techlite™ shell
- Omni-Heat™ reflective lining
- 200g insulation
- Rated -25F/-32C
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Michelin® WINTER COMPOUND
- Cold Temperature firm grip to -30C/-22F
- Anti-slip rubber, good abrasion resistance
- Style# 1791202
- Upper: Leather / Nylon
- Midsole: Techlite™ EVA
- Outsole: Michelin® Rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Bugaboot™ Plus IV Omni-Heat™ Boot - Wide is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jerry551 from Best boot ever had Very comfortable, there is extremely good tread on the sole of the boots.. They keep my feet very warm and completely dry . I live in Portland Oregon, and I do landscape so working outside everyday
Date published: 2018-11-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Carlin from Is Perfect for everyone Perfect size, Perfect look me atrctive
Date published: 2018-11-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by motrboatr from A true winter ice & snow boot for wide feet! I have men's size 7 EEE, which makes it difficult finding high quality boots that can handle the cold and wet conditions of winter. The new Bugaboo Plus IV Omni-Heat Boot-Wide is exactly what I've been looking for. I originally ordered size 7.5 thinking that the extra half size would give me additional needed width. After trying on the size 7.5, it was apparent that the better fit for me would be size 7. I returned the size 7.5 boots using the UPS return label, and I was promptly shipped my correct size. I couldn't be happier with my purchase.
Date published: 2018-10-19
Back to Top