With the ultimate waterproof-breathable comfort in extreme conditions, these trail runners gear you up. Read more >
Versatile midsole with smooth-riding cushion support for road or trail.
Torsional rigidity and tough forefoot protection.
Happier trails with multi-directional support and impact absorbing cushioning.
MEMBRANE OUTSIDE, DRY INSIDE.
Our first ever waterproof and breathable rainwear with a tough waterproof membrane outside and soft, wicking fabric inside.
From downpour to deluge, the Caldorado II OutDry Extreme offers the ultimate in waterproof and breathable for extreme conditions. Built for the trail, this shoe provides the ideal balance of support, traction, and cushioning on rugged terrain.Features:
- FluidFoam midsole for exceptional cushioning, flexibility and support Patented FluidGuide technology
- Full length rubber outsole. TrailShield protection plate integrated with forefoot flex grooves and multi-directional lug patterns
- New Outdry Extreme exterior membrane for unmatched breathable waterproofing
- The ideal balance of support, traction, and cushioning now with the ultimate in breathable waterproof yet breathable package
Uses: Trail, Running / Training
- Style# 1749481
- New Outdry Extreme exterior membrane for unmatched breathable waterproofing, coupled with enhanced collar foam, and fully integrated gusset provide comfort and protection.,
- Full length rubber OUTSOLE. TrailShield protection plate integrated with forefoot flex grooves. Multi-directional lug patterns provide traction on varied surfaces. 4mm OUTSOLE lug height.
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Caldorado™ II OutDry™ Extreme Trail Running Shoe is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 4 out of 5 by fishyu from Excellent trail running shoes in fall or winter I tried these shoes several times in hot and humid weather condition out on the hill near my home. I found them very comfortable and the good traction, even on wet rocks, gave me a lot of confidence. My only complaint is that after running 10 km or so, I felt like my feet were being steamed and I took off the shoes, only to see that my socks were soaked in sweat. The breathability of the shoes is not all it is cracked up to be. I will wear them during fall and winter when it is cooler. On the whole, the fit, cushion, support and traction of the shoes are great, and the laces do not loosen easily.
Date published: 2017-09-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by CaddyScott from Good Dry Shoe I'm a professional caddy, I encounter early morning dew, and rain. First time I wore these on the course, with no break in, they were comfortable, and kept my feet dry in the heavy morning dew. Only complaint, is I'd like a more dynamic color selection.
Date published: 2017-08-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by Cquade from True to size, but This shoe is great, I wore it a few times already and I love them, BUT, if you have wide feet BEWARE this shoe is on the narrow end and I wish it came with a little bit more wiggle room. I would try these on in store before you buy them to make sure you like the feel of them. It's a great shoe, has alot of cushion and feels great on my feet.
Date published: 2017-04-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by Joe47 from Comfortable Fit Just finished walking 36 holes of golf as a Walking Scorer for a PGA tournament in these shoes and they performed great. Walking in early morning wet rough, my feet stayed dry.
Date published: 2017-04-15
Back to Top