A light and stable trail running shoe crafted with our award-winning waterproof-breathable technology. Read more >
WATER NOT INCLUDED.
A one-piece breathable membrane seals waters out.
Versatile midsole with smooth-riding cushion support for road or trail.
Torsional rigidity and tough forefoot protection.
Happier trails with multi-directional support and impact absorbing cushioning.
DRY FEET, HAPPY FEETIf you’re tired of wet, soggy feet on rainy-day trail runs, this shoe is for you. Now, you can run no matter what.RUN THROUGH WET Crafted with our game-changing waterproof-breathable technology, these shoes let you run through puddles, streams, and surprise storms.EXCEPTIONAL UNDERFOOT Fortified with a cushioned yet stable midsole and a protective rubber outsole for any terrain.Features:
- Seamless OutDry™ breathable waterproof upper
- Cushioning collar foam
- Clean forefoot flex zone
- Reinforced toe cap for comfort and protection
- FluidFoam™ midsole for exceptional cushioning, flexibility and support
- Patented FluidGuide™ technology for enhanced midfoot stability and a smooth ride on the trail
- Ride heights: 19mm heel / 11mm forefoot
- Full length rubber outsole
- TrailShield™ protection plate integrated with forefoot flex grooves
- Multi-directional lug patterns provide traction on varied surfaces
- 4mm outsole lug height
- Weight: 11.7 oz / 333 g (Size 9, 1/2 pair)
Uses: Trail, Running / Training
- Style# 1767731
- Upper: Seamless OutDry™
- Midsole: FluidFoam™
- Outsole: Rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Caldorado™ III OutDry™ Running Shoe is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 4 out of 5 by PatsNation from Love them! These shoes look beautiful. I love the way they look and feel. My only problem is that the laces don't stay tied. I normally wear a 10 but had to order a 10.5, seeing that these run about a half size too small.
Date published: 2019-03-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jdubs from Nice shoes Shoes look great, love that they are waterproof, and have a great tread that will be perfect for running and walking on gravel roads. Shoes have good cushion and great arch support.
Date published: 2019-02-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Juanca from Nice Comfort shoes Nice shoes for hiking, waterproof and light weight
Date published: 2019-02-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by MoozieCat from Feels like a comfy slipper. even on days when it’s not raining i grab these shoes. but i have to remind myself not to wear them out. very comfortable and my foot can breath. now i’m looking at another pair of columbia’s weatherproof shoes. need them in portland. these are definitely going with me to europe in a couple of months.
Date published: 2019-02-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jovial from Best Footwear Specifically chosen Montrail Brand and was happy Columbia maintained this brand. Fit was perfect. The width was perfect as I have bunion. I also have plantar fasciitis, and this footwear did not disappoint me. I had a montrail bought in 2011 or 2012 and I bought this to replace it. The waterproof function worked as when it rained I never felt wet. I also went for a summer vacation where temperature felt like 43 degrees, never felt feet was hot and sweating. Now I am in 1 degrees weather and never felt cold or moist on my feet. Great footwear, never felt any pain as I did a lot of walk while vacationing this summer. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2018-09-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by ProBassAngler from Simply Awesome One of the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn!!!
Date published: 2018-09-17
Back to Top