Trail running shoes that will keep your feet dry and comfortable on your next run. Read more >
WATER NOT INCLUDED.
A one-piece breathable membrane seals waters out.
Versatile midsole with smooth-riding cushion support for road or trail.
Torsional rigidity and tough forefoot protection.
Happier trails with multi-directional support and impact absorbing cushioning.
Keep your feet dry and comfortable on your next trail run with the waterproof, breathable Caldorado II OutDry. Patented FluidGuide technology provides enhanced stability and a smoother ride on rugged terrain.Features:
- Full length rubber outsole. TrailShield protection plate integrated with forefoot flex grooves and multi-directional lug patterns
- Seamless OutDry breathable waterproof upper, coupled with cushioning collar foam, fully integrated gusset, and reinforced toe cap
- FluidFoam midsole for exceptional cushioning, flexibility and support. Patented FluidGuide technology
- The ideal balance of support, traction, and cushioning, in a waterproof yet breathable package
- Style# 1747021
- New seamless OutDry breathable waterproof UPPER, coupled with enhanced collar foam, fully integrated gusset, and reinforced toe cap provide comfort and protection.
- FluidFoam MIDSOLE for exceptional cushioning, flexibility and support. Patented FluidGuide technology for enhanced midfoot stability and a smooth ride on the trail. Ride heights: 19mm heel / 11mm forefoot.
- Full length rubber OUTSOLE. TrailShield protection plate integrated with forefoot flex grooves. Multi-directional lug patterns provide traction on varied surfaces. 4mm OUTSOLE lug height.
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Caldorado™ II OutDry™ Trail Running Shoe is rated out of 5 by 10.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Bigmak29 from Not wide enough Unfortunately I had to return these shoes. Because they just were not wide enough. By no means is this Columbia fault, I have to buy the widest shoes (EE width). I took a chance and it didn't work out for me.
Date published: 2018-05-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Aha54 from Hiking shoe Very comfortable shoes, don’t feel I’m wearing it, Thank you for making such a quality shoe
Date published: 2018-03-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by mwest from Quality shoe Good comfort and quality. Had to buy a half size larger than normal.
Date published: 2018-02-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by GG2018 from This product has great cushioning. I have some issues with my left foot, but this pair of shoe make my feel very comfortable. I enjoy them a lot.
Date published: 2018-02-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chris2007 from A great shoe I’ve had my pair for about 1 month and am very happy. The shoe is very comfortable and supportive. Haven’t had a chance to check the waterproof capability; my foot does get warmer than I would expect in a typical running/cross trainer shoe, but not particularly sweaty. The shoe does run small, I sized a 9.5 per the sizing guide, I ordered a 10 and had to exchange for an 11... my typical shoe size. I look forward to wearing them more when the snow is gone, I would definitely buy again.
Date published: 2018-02-07
Rated 2 out of 5 by sircod from Not enough toe room Not enough height in the toe area, actually feels like it is pinching my toes. Not something I have experienced in a shoe before. Also, I don't like the huge logo emblazoned across the side of the shoe.
Date published: 2017-12-27
Rated 4 out of 5 by Imaniceguy32 from Good deal! Feels comfortable,light and the design is great!
Date published: 2017-12-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by JohnnyApolloRuns from Love These Shoes At 6' 190lbs running 50-60 miles/week on Northwest OR single track trails, I require a lot of stabilty, traction and cushioning. These deliver. I encounter lots of steep slippery hills, roots and rocks, where trips and turned ankles are a constant threat. They are solid, well performing and (especially with my F&F discount) a great price! Just bought a second pair to ensure long-term usage, in case they're discontinued.
Date published: 2017-10-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by huk6946 from Well Made Shoe I purchased my first Montrail shoe almost 3 years ago and they are just now beginning to wear out on the soles. This is my first purchase since Columbia purchased the brand. These shoes run a full size smaller, but appear to be very well made. I've only had about 2 months so cannot speak to how well they will hold-up. I can validate they are waterproof, though. I would recommend.
Date published: 2017-09-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by CaptGeorge from Dry with comfort I spend all my time on the water as a full time fishing guide. There's nothing worse them spending all my time in soggy shoes. These shoes are perfect keeping my feet dry without losing the comfort and support. I highly recommend them. They run a little smaller then the true size however.
Date published: 2017-03-25
Back to Top