Taking a fresh approach to winter boots, we removed the outer shell to reduce weight and improve fit, adding OutDry technology to create an absolutely waterproof barrier from the outside in. OutDry technology uses a one-piece patented construction process that creates a waterproof-breathable barrier that’s heat-bonded directly to the boot’s outer fabric, leaving no seams, no gaps, and no way for water to get in. The men’s Canuk Titanium Omni-Heat OutDry boot features 600g insulation and a thermal reflective lining for supreme long-lasting warmth, as well as a burly outsole specifically designed to support and grip in seriously cold conditions.
- Style# 1745931
- 600g insulation. Rated -65F/-54C., Omni-Heat™ reflective lining., Textile with welded synthetic overlays provide support and protection. OutDry® waterproof, breathable construction.
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return.
- • Michelin® Ice Control Technology in the outsole delivers superior ground control in snow and ice with no trade-off. Featuring perfect adherence and optimal flexibility, anti-slip 100% rubber combined with a specific tread design, firm grip to -30°C/-22°F and good abrasion resistance on and off the ice
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Star Wars Empire™ Crew Parka Return Policy
Receipts are required for all returns, no exceptions. You may return your jacket with the original receipt within two weeks of the purchase. The jacket must be unworn and in new original condition with tags in place with the original box and badges. This jacket may not be returned to Columbia Outlet locations. Defective products are an exception, original receipt is necessary. In-store exchanges are allowed with original receipt. If given as a gift, the original receipt must be provided for the return and you will need to provide the original credit card at the time of the return.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.