Sized Big, this rain-repellent softshell jacket, with removable hood, keeps you dry in a drizzle. Read more >
GO AHEAD.TRY AND GET DIRTY.
Helps you stay clean and dry by resisting absorption of liquids.
The Cascade Range is where we test a lot of our gear, and the water-resistant Cascade Ridge is no exception. This durable, versatile and warm softshell jacket features zippered pockets and a removable, adjustable storm hood. Tested Tough in the Pacific Northwest.Features:
- Omni-Shield® advanced repellency
- Bonded softshell
- Removable hood
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Zippered hand pockets
- Zippered chest pocket
- Center Back Length: 31"
- Style# 1516252
- 100% polyester Nexgen Contour softshell
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Men's Tall Sizing
|Pant Size||Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams|
Men's Big Sizing
|Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams Regular|
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Cascade Ridge™ II Softshell - Big is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Mmcleroy from I really like the jacket This is a great jacket, warm and I do not worry about rain. It keeps me dry and warmer than I thought it could.
Date published: 2018-03-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Spycerdog from Cascade Ridge II This is one of the best jackets that I own. Sleek on the outside soft and warm inside. I use it with my columbia sweatshirt on those colder days and it keeps me dry and toasty. Highly satisfied.
Date published: 2018-03-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sstjohn411 from I love this jacket! An all-time Favorite! Love the jacket I have 2 (black and Beet). Nice detachable hood. Similar to a normal softshell, but body area is lined w/ satin like material. Only improvement would be for the arms to have the same lining. This would make it easier to pull your arms in and out.
Date published: 2018-01-22
Back to Top