This hugely popular classic 250g fleece vest keeps your core warm in cold conditions. Offered in a wide range of colors, this versatile wardrobe staple is a key layering piece for outdoors adventures or everyday excursions. A zip-closed security pocket keeps valuables stashed safely.Features:
- Zip-closed security pocket
- Modern classic fit
- Center back length: 27.5”
- Style# 1519152
- 100% polyester MTR filament fleece 250g
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Men's Tall Sizing
|Pant Size||Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams|
Men's Big Sizing
|Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams Regular|
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Cathedral Peak™ II Fleece Vest - Big is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 4 out of 5 by onemorecast from buying big and tall clothing Couldn't get color I wanted, but great source of larger men sizes. Have bought several big and tall items from Columbia online and have been very happy with all products. Only complaint is quite often out of stock on various items
Date published: 2016-04-22
Back to Top