Magic in a littlesilver dot.
Breathable material with little silver dots that reflect body heat.
SUPER FAST WICKINGTHAT KEEPS YOU DRY.
Disperses sweat across a broad surface area for accelerated evaporation.
An exquisite hybrid of warmth, stretch-infused comfort, and sweat wicking breathability, this high-performance half zip comes in a super-soft new jacquard-inspired fabric with thermal reflectivity in the cold zones (front and back torso and tops of arms) and Omni-Wick EVAP in the sweat zones (side, underarm, and back of neck).Features:
- Omni-Heat Thermal Reflective breathable material on the tops of arms and front and back torso regulates your temperature with silver dots that reflect and retain body heat
- Omni-Wick EVAP technology in high-sweat zones at side, underarm, and back neck disperses sweat quickly across a broad surface area for accelerated evaporation
- 4-way comfort stretch
- Hybrid for stretch, warmth, and breathability
- Zippered chest pocket stores small items securely
- Articulated elbows for comfort and mobility
- Style# 1514541
- Omni-Heat 100% polyester 265g Thermo Heat Fleece
- Sides, underarms, back neck: Omni-Wick EVAP 92% polyester/8% elastane 220g Thermo Stretch
Size & Fit
Men's Body Measurement (Inches)
|Size | Pant Size||Neck||Chest||Sleeve Length||Waist||Hips|
|XS | 28-30||14-14.5||32-35||32||26-29||32-34|
|S | 32||15-15.5||35-38||33||29-32||35-37|
|M | 34||16-16.5||38-41||34||32-35||38-40|
|L | 36||17-17.5||42-45||35||36-39||41-43|
|XL | 40||18-18.5||46-49||36||40-43||44-46|
|XXL | 44||19-19.5||50-53||37||44-47||48-50|
Inseam varies by item
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
- 6. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement. Performance
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind. Active
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion. Modern Classic / Regular
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement. Relaxed
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Cuerpo Thermo™ II 1/2 Zip is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by QueenBee from Gift Shirt is very slimming, fits nicely, if in between sizes, size up. This shirt can be dressed up or down. Would purchase again.
Date published: 2014-01-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by SamanthaRose from Perfect Lightweight Pullover I bought this for my husband and he loves it. He has been wearing it non-stop since it has been delivered. It keeps him warm without over heating and sweating. Great buy.
Date published: 2013-12-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by BackCountryGreen from Love this shirt, very compfy and looks great I bought this as a work-apparel item. I am very pleased with it. I've used it outdoors on hikes but also in the office at meetings. It is very warm and comfortable but at the same time is a nice clean professional look and I always get complements on it. Nice pattern too it as well that makes it a little more interesting. I love the breast pocket, I use it all the time to store a wallet, phone or mini notebook. Cuffs are nice on this. Half-zip is great too. Only critique is the bottom seam around the torso occasionally rolls up (showing inside). Not a big deal but I worry over the long term it might get a 'memory' and do this all the time.
Date published: 2013-11-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cake3 from Great Pullover I have worn this several times and it is very comfortable. Have gotten several complements on it as well. Drys very quick and is easy to pack in a backpack. Fits true to size. A large fits me fine and I'm 5'11" 192 lb.
Date published: 2013-11-06
Back to Top