- Fleece lined
- Water/wind resistant
- Zip-closed pockets
- Adjustable cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
Uses: Cool Weather Active, Superlight Backcountry, Casual / Travel, Casual, Light Rain
- Style# 1573001
Size & Fit
Men's Body Measurement (Inches)
|Size | Pant Size||Neck||Chest||Sleeve Length||Waist||Hips|
|XS | 28-30||14-14.5||32-35||32||26-29||32-34|
|S | 32||15-15.5||35-38||33||29-32||35-37|
|M | 34||16-16.5||38-41||34||32-35||38-40|
|L | 36||17-17.5||42-45||35||36-39||41-43|
|XL | 40||18-18.5||46-49||36||40-43||44-46|
|XXL | 44||19-19.5||50-53||37||44-47||48-50|
Inseam varies by item
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
- 6. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement. Performance
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind. Active
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion. Modern Classic / Regular
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement. Relaxed
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Curtis Ridge™ Jacket is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Amybeard from Columbia is quality I typically buy north face. After buying a Columbia dress I have been sold on the quality and comfort for a better price. I have been pleased with the durability and the feeling I get when I wear your products. I have bought several Columbia items for Christmas. Thank you
Date published: 2017-11-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sal007 from Warm and cozy Chilly weather is upon me! This jacket is just what I need. Sharp looking and very functional for my needs. Great value for price paid is a plus!
Date published: 2017-10-27
Back to Top