Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
Don’t let this stylish, casual and super-comfortable shoe fool you, it’s rugged, made of Nubuck leather and is just as ready to go to the cabin as it is the office.Features:
- Nubuck leather upper
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber outsole
- Weight: size 9, ½ pair = 12.4 oz / 352 g
- Style# 1578421
Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Davenport™ Nubuck Leather Shoe is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Dan9 from Back Heel digs in The back of the shoe is very stiff and can cause blisters on the back of your ankles
Date published: 2016-06-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by labman120 from great awesome shoes. not even one blister.
Date published: 2016-05-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by colguy from stylish These shoes are very comfortable and have nice style for the everyday casual and the office
Date published: 2016-02-05
Rated 3 out of 5 by Jamwizard from Good shoes, but requires breaking in period Over the shoe is of good quality. The leather is bound nicely and the sole is very nice to reduce skids when wet, also it the sole is quiet on hard flooring (no tapping or squeaking). The one area that requires breaking in, is the outer ankle sides of each shoe. This rubs against the ankle and the leather requires some breaking in to mold to your body. One other area of concern is that the leather bunches at the bottom of the laces. This does not impact the overall functionality, but concerned about long-term comfort if this impedes my top of my foot.
Date published: 2015-12-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by RoadRunner1 from Stylish and comfortable Stylish and comfortable, these shoes are great for everyday wear, both in the office and paved trails.
Date published: 2015-10-19
Back to Top