Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
Don’t let this stylish, casual and super-comfortable boot fool you, it’s rugged, made of full-grain leather, is 6 inches high and just as ready to hop logs as it is to hop commuter trains.Features:
- Full-grain leather upper
- 6 inch shaft height
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber outsole
- Weight: size 9, ½ pair = 15.0 oz / 428 g
- Style# 1578501
Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Davenport™ Six Leather Boot is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Stu1961 from Casual boot Comfortable, clean, great weekend walking around boot.
Date published: 2016-05-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by ams0042 from Sharp boot, might run a little large I typically wear a 10.5 size sneaker, however, I found this boot to be about a half size too big. Outside of that, it's a great boot with great quality you come to expect from Columbia
Date published: 2016-04-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by brant55 from I love them. I wear these almost every day and they are great. They are extremely light and very comfortable. I wear them to work, out and about, and in wet/snowy conditions. I have had them since early fall and I have no complaints. I would recommend them to the customer who simply needs a casual boot that looks good with jeans and khakis, but also withstands the daily grind of different environments (water, low temps, mud, and etc...).
Date published: 2016-01-12
Back to Top