ENJOY THE SUN SAFELY.
Blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburn and long-term skin damage.
A crisp yet casual long-sleeve button up with a wonderfully textured modal fabric that’s at once cool-wearing and durable.Features:
- Modern Classic fit
- Multifunctional pocket
- Style# 1465883
- 52% polynosic modal/48% polyester plain weave, 90% polynosic modal/10% polyester, 45% polynosic modal/55% polyester
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Men's Tall Sizing
|Pant Size||Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams|
Men's Big Sizing
|Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams Regular|
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Declination Trail™ Long Sleeve — Big is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Phill64 from Nice shirt -but... This is a really nice shirt, but they run small.... Order a size up. I'm already at size 3x, so couldn't exchange for a bigger one.
Date published: 2014-03-05
Rated 3 out of 5 by DRock from Overall OK The shirt runs a little long and a little tight in the chest, but good everywhere else.
Date published: 2013-09-19
Back to Top