Pulls moisture away from the body so sweat can evaporate quickly.
A quintessential plaid button up with wicking performance, this cotton-nylon short sleeve offers moisture-management capabilities and a lightweight, cool-wearing construction.Features:
- Omni-Wick advanced evaporation to keep you cool and comfortable
- Comfort stretch
- Multifunctional pocket
- Style# 1442053
- Omni-Wick 66% cotton/30% nylon/4% elastane
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Men's Tall Sizing
|Pant Size||Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams|
Men's Big Sizing
|Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams Regular|
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Decoy Rock™ SS Shirt - Big is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by MNwild from Something changed... I've purchased at least one of these shirts every year for the past year or two, and they've all fit perfectly. (4x) This year however, something had changed. It fits very small compared to last years "model." It fits at least a size and a half smaller than it should. I'm very disappointed as these are otherwise great shirts. They're cool, comfortable, and slightly stretchy. I sure hope they get this sorted out for next years run. I hate buying shirts and now I have to go find something close to what I liked about this one.
Date published: 2014-07-01
Back to Top