Pulls moisture away from the body so sweat can evaporate quickly.
A quintessential plaid button up with wicking performance, this cotton-nylon short sleeve offers moisture-management capabilities and a lightweight, cool-wearing construction.Features:
- Omni-Wick advanced evaporation to keep you cool and comfortable
- Comfort stretch
- Multifunctional pocket
- Style# 1442054
- Omni-Wick 66% cotton/30% nylon/4% elastane
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Men's Tall Sizing
|Pant Size||Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams|
Men's Big Sizing
|Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams Regular|
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's Decoy Rock™ SS Shirt - Tall is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MargaritaMan from My Favorite Hot Day Shirt I now own three Columbia Omni Wick shirts including this one. I find the shirt light and airy and wear it outside my pants. (I re-cut and stitched the bottom edge to a square cut with 2 inch long side vents for a better look; easy to do at home). This shirt looks great, feels good, and is cooler in hot weather (try 105 F in Austin) than my 100% cotton shirts. Ran a little small for me so I ordered the next size up and it fits fine with a little extra room which I like.
Date published: 2013-06-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hamuel from Comfortable These are extremely comfortable shirts. I am slowly replacing my entire wardrobe.
Date published: 2013-06-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Juanito from great fit I'm 6'6", heavy set and my height is all in my torso. This shirt fits fantastic. It's length and how it falls on the body cannot be beat
Date published: 2013-06-15
Back to Top