A natural fit on the water and off with timeless everyday style and fishing-ready features. Read more >
Omni-Shield Blood ‘n Guts™
NO GUTS, NO GORY.
Prevents and removes stains without affecting breathability of the fabric.
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
BY LAND OR SEAA modern take on a classic design, this is the perfect boat shoe for everyday wear on the water and off.ANGLER FRIENDLYFeaturing advanced traction for grip on wet surfaces and water-and-stain repellency, whether you’re reeling them in on the dock or relaxing on the deck.Features:
- Style# 1767701
- Combination open mesh and synthetic upper. Blood 'n Guts™ water and stain resistant treatment.
- Techlite™ midsole, superior cushion, high energy return. Lower durometer EVA for the ultimate in comfort and shock absorbency.
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking wet grip outsole with razor siping.
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Delray™ PFG Shoe is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 3 out of 5 by AdrianaH from not wide enogh Not very happy with this purchase. Should be more wider for big sizes
Date published: 2019-03-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by OlfloatyMcbutt from Favorite summer shoe so far. These puppies are com-for-a-table. I normally wear Sperry but saw these and thought I'd give them a try. So happy I did. Fun contrasting laces and light as a teenagers wallet. Footbed is very, very nice. It's almost as if the designer had to wear his own creation. Wish it came in more colors.
Date published: 2018-06-23
Rated 2 out of 5 by TXNate from Would be good, but... I wore these shoes the day I received them. One of the metal eyes along the side came out. If it weren't for that I'd give them a 5. Maybe it is just that one pair, or maybe only just the one eye. I am hoping the rest don't fall out, but I doubt they will as I don't really wear them because they look silly with the eye out.
Date published: 2018-05-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Drillbit513 from Men’s Delray Shoes I purchased these to wear on my boat. I recently had a pair of Sperry’s and got to where the rough leather was painful on my heels and the flat bottoms hurt me feet. I decided to go with the Delrays and see how those would turn out. If you don’t have a pair, buy them! Comfort, quality, style and finish are great. I’m totally satisfied and would definitely recommend them.
Date published: 2018-04-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Andy777 from Maximum comfort! Exceedingly light, well-made, very comfortable shoes. Well made and a pleasure to wear. Have received compliments. Delivered quickly too!
Date published: 2018-01-22
Back to Top