A warm, waterproof, stylish hooded winter jacket with 150g insulation and a throwback heritage design. Read more >
BREATHABLE &GUARANTEED WATERPROOF.
Protection that's waterproof and breathable, guaranteed.
RETRO MEETS DURABLEInsulated for warmth with a fully seam-sealed, waterproof-breathable construction, this heritage piece kicks it old school. EXTRA PERKSThe military-inspired design features plenty of pockets for style and storage. An adjustable hood and sleeve cuffs let you dial in your fit.Features:
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable fully seam sealed
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Interior security pocket
- Dual-entry pocket. Adjustable sleeve cuffs
- Center Back Length:31.0"
- Style# 1737721
- Shell: 100% Nylon
- 100% Nylon
- Lining: 100% nylon 210T taffeta
- Insulation: 150g Microtemp XF II 100% polyester
- 100g Microtemp XF II 100% polyester
Size & Fit
Men's Body Measurement (Inches)
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Delta Marsh™ 1983 Jacket is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Austont760 from Great Jacket I purchased this jacket for work for the upcoming winter months. I needed something that was lightweight but would keep me warm and this jacket does the job! I’m very active at my job and I love that it’s not bulky and doesn’t get in my way as I’m moving. I’m excited to use it this winter.
Date published: 2018-10-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by Leebu from I love the camo pattern, but not the material used. This jacket has the camo I like, but i’m not sure if this jacket is rip stop material. I do not think it will hold up if used for hunting purposes, but for casual use it’s awesome.
Date published: 2018-08-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jeffery43 from Great Looking Waterproof Jacket Looks great and seam sealed jacket. I was surprised to see the shotgun shell holders underneath the breast pockets since this jacket was listed under snowboarding. I didn't see it in the features but that doesn't bother me. I'm excited to get it out on the mountain this winter.
Date published: 2018-08-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Caterpro from Nice Jacket This is a nice jacket that fits well and looks great. I will be wearing it next winter. I wish that it had a removable hood.
Date published: 2018-05-04
Back to Top