Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
The Dock Flip, it’s not just a fancy dive, it’s also a super comfortable and stylish slip-on that features Nubuck leather and a Techlite midsole for long-lasting comfort, superior cushioning and higher energy return.Features:
- Nubuck leather and cord lace upper
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber outsole
- Weight: size 9, ½ pair = 7.6 oz / 216 g
- Style# 1360401
Nubuck leather and cord lace
Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Dock™ Flip Sandal is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hawkman from Reasonable Price for a great product I had a pair several years ago. I have had many flops. Theses are my favorite!
Date published: 2016-09-07
Rated 1 out of 5 by tweekes from Not so good Sized one and a half sizes below what you would expect. I was disappointed replacing my fish flips with these which have always been awsome. I would pass on these sandals. Not comfortable.
Date published: 2016-08-25
Rated 3 out of 5 by Seed from Too tight Just too tight, I think you need to have flat feet to get it on with no problem.
Date published: 2016-02-24
Rated 3 out of 5 by WalkinDude from Very Small Strap I gave the flips an average. I wear a 10 and ordered an 11. The straps are so low that I could not get the sandal further than about an inch beyond my toes. So unable to comment positive or negative about quality or function. Unless your feet are very flat on the top these wont fit.
Date published: 2015-09-30
Back to Top