Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
Stay comfortable and protected during long days on varied terrain in these entry-level, lightweight suede and PU-coated leather trail shoes. Traditional good looks and clean, understated design make them a super versatile, go-anywhere option for days when you need comfort and support that will last over the long-haul. The Omni-Grip non-marking traction rubber soles provide great grip on rocks, dirt, gravel, mud, grass and everything in between.Features:
- Combination suede and PU leather upper
- Protective scratched rubber toecap
- Techlite lightweight cushioned midsole
- Omni-Grip non-marking traction rubber
- Weight: size 9, ½ pair = 13.8 oz/ 391.22 g
- Style# 1505411
Combination suede and PU leather, protective toe cap
- TECHLITE MIDSOLE
Lightweight cushioned midsole
- OMNI-GRIP OUTSOLE
High traction non-marking rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Dome Master™ Enduro Leather Shoe is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tangray06 from Great deal! Got these a week ago and took them out for a 7.6 mile hike. They offer decent support for a low top and are reasonably light. The Omni Grip soles offer a lot of traction over rocks, mud, dry pack and a little snow. They seem robust since I kept knocking over rocks along the way. Overall I'd recommend these and would buy these again in a mid top.
Date published: 2014-04-09
Rated 4 out of 5 by markwithk from Dry, not that good-looking I bought this so that I could walk in snow. Somehow I think it is not as good-looking as the one in the picture, but it does keep my feed dry. Satisfied.
Date published: 2014-02-22
Back to Top