WATER NOT INCLUDED.
A one-piece breathable membrane seals waters out.
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
Beneath the surface of this lightweight-but-supportive day-hiker is our patented OutDry membrane, which manages to keep you perfectly dry in a drizzle or a downpour yet breathes enough so you stay comfortable when the sun is blazing. The protective suede upper and scratched rubber toe cap on this traditional trail shoe keeps feet safe from passing debris, sneaky thorns and small rocks. Lightweight and cushioned with a super-grippy sole, the Dome Master is designed to go all day and feel good doing it.Features:
- Combination suede and PU leather upper
- OutDry patented waterproof breathable construction
- Protective scratched rubber toecap
- Techlite lightweight cushioned midsole
- Omni-Grip non-marking traction rubber
- Weight: size 9, ½ pair = 15.2 oz/ 430.91 g
- Style# 1505301
- OUTDRY UPPER
Combination suede and PU leather, protective toe cap
- TECHLITE MIDSOLE
Lightweight cushioned midsole
- OMNI-GRIP OUTSOLE
High traction non-marking rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Dome Master™ Enduro Mid Leather OutDry Shoe is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by YANGXIN from Colombia's mind Of your shoes are on a human scale, wearing comfortable appearance is very beautiful, also the sole non-slip design is appropriate, I give you mind, I bought many clothes, the only feeling is not enough, the letter behind the trademark wash will fall off after a few times, hope you can try to improve this problem.
Date published: 2014-01-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nole74 from Then and now This is my second pair of Columbia shoes. The first has been long lasting and the most comfortable shoe I've ever worn-9 years of service and still going. That in itself prompted me to order these Dome Master Enduro Shoes. They fit true and wear extremely well out of the box. I look forward to the comfort and service they are sure to provide. I would recommend them to anyone in the market for this style shoe.
Date published: 2013-12-12
Back to Top